My Day Trips from Tel-Aviv Collection
INCREDIBLE DAY TRIPS FROM TEL AVIV EVERY DAY
My name is Slava, and I'll be your tour guide in Israel. I'd like to welcome you to my incredible country! If you don't have enough time to fully explore our incredible country and you planning to stay in Tel Aviv for a few nights, I have some good news for you: I provide amazing day trips in Israel from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem almost every day with my luxury SUV.
The procedure is simple and clear; read the list of my Day Trips from the Tel-Aviv collection and select your preferred tour.
1. DAY TRIP FROM TEL AVIV TO OLD JERUSALEM
After a brief stop, we will proceed to the Gethsemane garden to hear and see the story of Jesus and his last prayer before being betrayed by Judas and taken to prison. Next to the Gethsemane garden, we will visit the tomb of the Virgin Mary, an amazing old church below ground level.
Take a few moments to relax in the car as we drive into the Old City; after parking, we will enter through the Jaffa Gate to explore the Old City and its highlights.
We will enter the church of the Holy Sepulcher to visit the tomb of Jesus and the Golgotha after walking the Via Dolorosa and exploring the 14 stations of the cross with the smells of the Old City market.
We will have a quick lunch in the middle of the private guided tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and then we will proceed to the Western Wall, the holiest place for Jews in the world, so please prepare your notes with your special wishes.
Many tour guides in Israel will probably skip the tomb of King David and the room of the Last Supper during a day trip to the Old City, but we will stop to see these remarkable sites.
2. DAY TRIP FROM TEL AVIV TO MASADA AND THE DEAD SEA
3. DAY TRIP FROM TEL AVIV ALONG THE WESTERN COAST OF ISRAEL
What a wonderful combination, the sun, and perfect weather don't you think? Today, I will take you on a daily tour to Haifa, Caesarea, and Akko along Israel's sunny, beautiful coast to see amazing historical sites!
Just 45 minutes from Tel Aviv, our first stop will be Caesarea, an amazing port built by the great king Herods with amazing technologies, a perfectly preserved amphitheater, a hippodrome, and other classic facilities that will transport you to Italy!
Continue your journey to Haifa, the northern capital. The Bahay Gardens, located in this amazing green city, are a must-see. These amazing Persian Gardens will teach us the story of another secret monotheistic religion, combining amazing green gardens and a shiny gold temple.
What about some medieval tales? Yes, this is an excellent opportunity to learn about the Crusaders, and the amazing city of Akko is one of the most recognizable cities by UNESCO, with a perfect view of the Mediterranean Sea, secret tunnels, and other amazing 12th-century constructions.
4. A DAY TRIP TO THE TEL AVIV MARKETS
There is also the option of exploring the Sarona market, which is a great option for people who are a little spoiled because the market is quite luxurious with air-conditioning and restaurants inside; the Sorona market is very similar to the La Boqueria market in Barcelona.
5. DAY TRIP FROM TEL AVIV TO MIZPE RAMON AND NEGEV DESERT
Tired of the same old tourist traps? I have a fantastic idea: let's go down to the desert and explore some ancient cultures as well as learn about Israel's geology.
Memphis will be our first stop on our day trip from Tel Aviv to the Negev Desert. Yes, this is the ancient name for one of the most important cities built by the Nabatines. Continue to Sde Boker and this time you will have the opportunity to see the original desert house of the first Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, We will discuss his dreams and how we created a diamond in the desert!Are you ready for some action? After a short break for lunch, you will board an off-road vehicle to explore the world's largest crater, known as the Ramon Crater. The amazing geology and colors will provide you with a new perspective on the formation of our planet and its history.
6. DAY TRIP FROM TEL AVIV TO AMAZING BOUTIQUE WINERIES
Join me, your private tour guide in Israel, for an amazing day visiting our local wineries and enjoying amazing products such as local cheese and fresh vegetables, as well as fresh air and sunshine! All in one day from Tel Aviv!
7. DAY TRIP FROM TEL AVIV TO GALILEE AND FAMOUS CHRISTIAN SITES
This one-of-a-kind day trip from Tel Aviv to northern Israel will allow us to walk in Jesus' footsteps. We will begin in the ancient city of Nazareth, where we will visit the holy family's home and discuss the story of how the Virgin Mary became pregnant and carried the child of God. The Jordan River, where you will have the opportunity to be baptized and wash your sins away, is the actual location where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist!
Driving around the Sea of Galilee, we will stop in Magdala, which is said to be the birthplace of Mary Magdalene, as well as an ancient fisherman village, before continuing to Ginosar. To see the ancient boat used by Jesus and his disciples, we will continue driving north, circling the lake, and arriving in Capernaum to see the first church in the world and an ancient synagogue from the Byzantine period during this incredible trip from Tel Aviv.
This is one of my favorite routes to visit as a private tour guide in Israel.
BOOK A DAY TOUR FROM TEL AVIV TODAY!
My proposal is ideal for people who are visiting Israel for a short period and have the opportunity to make one or two-day trips from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem on the spur of the moment.
Please contact me to book your day trip from Tel Aviv and enjoy a wonderful tour of our lovely country.
Tours in Israel
- 11 Days Jewish Heritage Tour through Israel
- 3-Day Jewish Heritage Tour of Israel: Unveiling the Rich Tapestry
- 5 Days Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Journey Through History and Spirituality
- 7 Day Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Holistic Journey
- 9-Day Jewish Heritage Tour Through Israel
- Christian Holy Land Guided Tour
- Classic Guided Israel Tour
- ISRAEL: OFFICIAL TOURING ENTRY FOR FAMILIES, SMALL GROUPS COVID 19
- Jewish Heritage Guided Tour
Daily Tours in Israel
- JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEM TOUR
- BATTLE LEGACY TOUR
- BETHLEHEM AND JERICHO TOUR
- CAESAREA,HAIFA AND ACRE TOUR
- CALIBER 3 GUSH ETZION - ULTIMATE ISRAELI MILITARY ADVENTURE
- CHRISTIAN GALILEE TOUR
- CHRISTIAN JERUSALEM TOUR
- CITY OF DAVID AND UNDERGROUND JERUSALEM TOUR
- CLASSIC PRIVATE JERUSALEM TOUR
- DEAD SEA AND MASADA PRIVATE TOUR
- Dead Sea Relaxation Day Tour
- HAIFA, AKKO AND ROSH-HANIKRA TOUR
- Jerusalem Rooftops And Walls Private Tour: History From A Different Angle
- JORDAN RIVER BAPTISM SITE TOUR
- JUDEAN DESERT AREA TOUR
- Private Vip Tour Of The Israel Diamond Exchange Center in Ramat Gan
- RAMAT GAN SAFARI PARK TOUR
- SAFED AND GOLAN HEIGHTS TOUR
- TEL AVIV AND JAFFA PRIVATE TOUR