3 Days Bar/Bat Mitzvah Tour to Israel
A Bar/Bat Mitzvah trip to Israel is mandatory for any Jewish boy or girl, busy everyday life does not always allow us to go on a long trip abroad, a short Bar/Bat Mitzvah trip to Israel may be a great solution to celebrate the desired ceremony and at the same time travel and cover the highlights related to the Jewish history in Israel in just 3 days, with proper arrangments this mission is possible.
DAY 1 - A FULL JERUSALEM EXPERIENCE
Starting the 3 Bar/Bat Mitzvah trip in Israel from Jerusalem, the first place will be Yad Vashem the well-known Holocaust museum, you will learn about the second world war and one of the reasons why Israel was founded right after, and continue to the Israeli museum to see the Dead Sea scrolls and the model of Jerusalem from the second temple times. after a good lunch, we will explore the old city of Jerusalem, starting from the Jaffa Gate and the Tower of David to watch from an observation point the old city and then the archeological museum. right after we will walk to the Jewish quarter to visit the synagogues, the cardo street the tomb of King David. after a quick lunch in the Jewish quarter, we will visit the Western Wall and the Dome of the Rock, and take a tour of the archeological Davidson Center and the city of David to see the remains of David's kingdom, secret tunnels, and ruins from the second temple.
Activities: The Tower of David Laser Show- an amazing light show on the walls of Jerusalem inside the Tower of David, a great experience and wonderful light projection of Jerusalem's history through all periods, located near the Mamilla shopping mall and city center, just a few minutes walking from the hotels of the city center.
DAY 2 - MASADA FORTRESS, EIN-GEDI NATIONAL PARK, AND QUMRAN
Departing early morning and driving to Masada national park, this fortress is located in the Judean desert and built by King Herods and is famous for its Jewish suicidal act while fighting the Romans 2000 years ago. we will explore the ruins and the museum as well. continue driving the desert we will visit the Ein Gedi national park and stroll this amazing pearl in the heart of the desert while visiting the nature reserve we will take a hike and a swim in the waterfalls and feed the animals .on the second part of the day we will drive to a private beach to rest and relax, you will be able to enjoy the saltiest lake in the world - the Dead Sea and take a beauty bath. while driving back to Jerusalem we will stop at Qumran national park to visit the original site where the scrolls of the Dead Sea were found and enjoy a nice film with a good local lunch.
1. ATV ride in the Judean desert, drive by yourself in an open desert and explore the hills and the caves with hidden treasures.
2. Genesis Land - the ultimate biblical experience, take a journey back in time and live like the people from the biblical period! ride the camels, make pitta bread, prepare olive oil by yourself, and listen to the famous stories from the bible.
3. Boat ride in the Dead Sea - Boats are not allowed to ship in the salty lake but we have a special kayak for this activity, take an hour to explore the Judean hills and the salty cliffs and watch the surroundings from a different angle.
Overnight: Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv
DAY 3 - MODERN TEL AVIV AND OLD JAFFA
The last day of the Bar/Bat Mitzvah trip will be dedicated to the modern history of Israel, we will begin in the old city of Jaffa and walk the old city streets along with the famous art galleries and visit the flea market, then we will continue to Neve Zedek the first Jewish neighborhood outside the walls of Jaffa and discuss how Tel Aviv was formed, next, we will walk the Rothchild Boulevard the central street of Tel Aviv with its famous Bau Haus architecture, visit the Palmach museum and the independence hall in which the state of Israel was declared, ending our tour passing by the Yitzhak Rabin assassination site and the promenade of Tel Aviv.
1. Taglit innovation center - Learn about the latest Israeli innovations through interactive models and games
2. Ballons - In the central part of Tel Aviv, take an hour to fly up in a flying balloon to see Tel Aviv from above.
3. Nature museum - for people who love animals there is a fantastic museum about Israeli creatures, located on the campus of Tel Aviv University.
Overnight: Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv
WHAT DOES THE 3-DAY BAR/BAT MITZVAH TOUR IN ISRAEL INCLUDE?
1. Full itinerary - I plan your full vacation from A to Z
2. Flight tickets - I will find the best flight tickets for the best prices
3. Vip service at the airport upon arrival- the best assistance service in Ben Gurion airport for the fastest exit from the terminal
4. Tickets - Booking all the entrance tickets and activities
5. Insurance - The tour will be fully covered, and you and your belongings will be safe during the trip with 100% covering
6. Bottled water, masks, and Alcogel in the vehicle.
7. Airport transfers upon departure and arrival
8. Setting up a Bar/Bat Mitzvah ceremony on one of the touring days including a Rabbi and Tora reading.
Tours in Israel
- 11 Days Jewish Heritage Tour through Israel
- 3-Day Jewish Heritage Tour of Israel: Unveiling the Rich Tapestry
- 5 Days Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Journey Through History and Spirituality
- 7 Day Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Holistic Journey
- 9-Day Jewish Heritage Tour Through Israel
- Christian Holy Land Guided Tour
- Classic Guided Israel Tour
- ISRAEL: OFFICIAL TOURING ENTRY FOR FAMILIES, SMALL GROUPS COVID 19
- Jewish Heritage Guided Tour
Daily Tours in Israel
- JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEM TOUR
- BATTLE LEGACY TOUR
- BETHLEHEM AND JERICHO TOUR
- CAESAREA,HAIFA AND ACRE TOUR
- CALIBER 3 GUSH ETZION - ULTIMATE ISRAELI MILITARY ADVENTURE
- CHRISTIAN GALILEE TOUR
- CHRISTIAN JERUSALEM TOUR
- CITY OF DAVID AND UNDERGROUND JERUSALEM TOUR
- CLASSIC PRIVATE JERUSALEM TOUR
- DEAD SEA AND MASADA PRIVATE TOUR
- Dead Sea Relaxation Day Tour
- HAIFA, AKKO AND ROSH-HANIKRA TOUR
- Jerusalem Rooftops And Walls Private Tour: History From A Different Angle
- JORDAN RIVER BAPTISM SITE TOUR
- JUDEAN DESERT AREA TOUR
- Private Vip Tour Of The Israel Diamond Exchange Center in Ramat Gan
- RAMAT GAN SAFARI PARK TOUR
- SAFED AND GOLAN HEIGHTS TOUR
- TEL AVIV AND JAFFA PRIVATE TOUR