This itinerary is crafted with my long experience guiding families in Israel, during the Israel family journey we will cover the most important sites and activities in Israel.
I provide the highest level of education, experience, and comfort to my clients.
During the Israel family journey, we will cover the most important and exciting places in Israel!
1. The Dead Sea and Israel
3. Golan Heights
4. Galilee area
5. Synagogues and Churches
6. Plenty of great and exciting activities
And many more!
My suggested FAMILY TRIP TO ISRAEL is flexible and together we can make any changes according to your Wishes.
CHECK OUT YOUR NEXT FAMILY TRIP TO ISRAEL ITINERARY!
Welcome To Israel, I'm So Happy To Finally Meet You! Let's Begin Our Family Trip To Israel!
I will provide an airport VIP greeting, and drive you to your hotel in Jerusalem.
During the first day, you have a chance to relax and enjoy the evening and have a great meal in one of the best restaurants in Jerusalem.
If you arrive on Friday this is also a great chance to greet the Shabbat at the Western Wall.
The Old City Of Jerusalem Secrets
We begin our day early morning to discover the exciting secrets of the old city of Jerusalem.
Sites of the day:
• Christian Quarter-The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Via Delarosa, Golgotha, the Church of the Redeemer.
• Mound Zion-The The tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper, Zion Gate.
• Jewish Quarter- the Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnels, the City of David, Hurva Synagogue
• Muslim Quarter-observation point from the rooftops of the old city, the Dome of The Rock.
The New City Of Jerusalem And Jewish Heritage
• Yad Vashem-world Holocaust Memorial Center
• Israel Museum- the Shrine of the Book and old city model
• Mahane Yehuda food market
At the end of the day, we are traveling with our luggage to the Judean Desert and spending the night in one of the hotels of the Dead Sea.
Enjoy your evening and take a swim at the magical Dead Sea with your family.
Fun And Adventures In The Judean Desert
We begin our morning very early and hike the snake path to see the sunrise over Masada, this is definitely one of the highlights of the FAMILY TRIP TO ISRAEL. We will explore the Masada fortress and learn about the great King Herods and the Jewish rebellion.
From Masada, we will return to the hotel to pack and to have lunch, and we will drive to Ein Gedi, a beautiful oasis in the middle of the desert with amazing animals and waterfalls.
This afternoon we will take the road north along the Jordan River Valley and stay overnight in the north region in one of the kibbutz-based hotels.
Jewish Mystic Secrets And Activities
Good news! Today we don’t have to wake up so early and we have a chance to relax a bit after the past busy days.
This day will allow us to discover the ancient city of Safed and the center of Kabbalah, after this educational experience, we can enjoy rafting in the Jordan River and then hike in the Banias national park waterfalls.
Geopolitical Journey In The Golan Heights
• The Golan Heights region is a very fascinating location, we will take an off-road vehicle to explore the Golan Heights and to learn about the geopolitical situation of Israel, you will see how important this region is strategical.
We will enjoy the fruits from the local orchids depending on the season.
• Mount Bentel observation point- a glimpse over Syria, Lebanon, and Syrian bonkers from different battles.
Our lunch will be surprising and different, we will enjoy Druze hospitality in one of the villages of Galilee.
Optional addition: wine tasting in one of the wineries of the Golan heights.
Travel Along The West Coast - enjoy The Sun And Cool Breeze
The beautiful Israeli coast will amaze you today! Take out your camera and prepare to make the best photos of your family tour to Israel, the combination of the marble sea and the historical limestone building creating the best images that you can ask for. We will combine these unforgettable moments with historical sites and thrilling stories.
• Visit Akko, The fascinating city of the Crusaders
• View Haifa and the great Bahai Gardens
• Caesarea- Herod's greatest port and old city
This evening we will arrive in Tel Aviv
Old Ruins In Jaffa And High-tech Nation Stories
• Explore the old city of Jaffa and the famous Jaffa flea market,
• Walk the Rotchild Boulevard to learn about the independence hall, where the state of Israel was founded in 1948, and speak about the Bauhaus construction architecture.
• Learn about the latest Israeli innovations in the Taglit innovation center.
Optional visit at the Nahlat Binyamin local artist street and the Carmel market.
This is the last day of the FAMILY TRIP TO ISRAEL, You have an option to spend some time on the beach before I will pick you up and take you to the airport
An Optional Extension Of This Amazing Family Journey Can Be By Adding The South Part Of The Country
Enjoy The South District And Explore The Negev Desert And Mitzpe Ramon
• Visit the desert house of Israeli's first prime minister David Ben-Gurion
• Hike the secret canyons of the desert
• Enjoy a Jeep Tour in one of the greatest Crators in the world
Drive Down To The South, Eilat
The last and the perfect place to relax before your flight is definitely Eilat, This amazing city will give you a chance to dive and to enjoy the beautiful red sea.
From Eilat, there is an option to take a flight to the central airport or to drive just 3.5 hours to Ben Gurion airport.
Traveling with your family to any destination is the best trip that you can wish, choosing Israel is even better since we have so much to offer like no other place in the world, from jeep tours up in the Golan Heights and churches in Galilee to Camels in the desert and hi-tech technologies in Tel Aviv, this is definitely not classic Europe or wild Savana in Africa, this is a unique place with so many options for you and your family whether you plan to lay on the beach, visit holy sites in Jerusalem or Bethlehem or shopping for authentic pieces from the times of the Romans.
Allow me to organize the best FAMILY TRIP TO ISRAEL and make a great adventure together!