JORDAN RIVER BAPTISM SITE TOUR
The Jordan River baptism site today has become one of the mandatory items of pilgrimage tours of Christians of various faiths.
THE JORDAN RIVER BAPTISM SITE TOUR
However, even a simple tourist, whether he is a Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant, arriving in Israel for an ordinary tourist purpose, also seeks to visit the original Baptism site in Israel called Qasr Al-Yahud and perform a great sacrament - Baptism in the Jordan River.
For several millennia, since the time of the First Jewish Temple, the waters of the Jordan were considered sacred and purifying the soul, but the river received the greatest fame after the Baptism of Jesus Christ.
I am a tour guide in Israel and I want to make your visit to Israel not only full of historical events, mystical legends, and fascinating contemplation of centuries-old attractions but also filled with spiritual values of this truly Holy Land.
During the Jordan River Baptism site tour, we will visit the Judean desert with its ancient monasteries, including the monastery of St. Gerasim, as well as participate in the ceremony of baptism in the Jordan River with the opportunity to plunge into its sacred waters.
Qasr Al-Yahud is located directly on the border with Jordan and today is the site of the annual mass pilgrimage of Christians from all over the world to the great feast of the Epiphany. Every year on January 19, during the celebration of the Prayer of the Patriarch of Jerusalem, pilgrims observe an amazing phenomenon - the reversal of the current of the Jordan.
This section of the river is considered by all Christian denominations to be the true site of the Savior's baptism. Today, anyone who wishes can plunge into the sacred waters of the Jordan any day in a specially equipped Yardenit, where all conditions for safe entry into the holy river are created, this site was opened as an alternative to the original one since Qaser Al-Yahud was closed and mined by the Israeli military protecting the border from the Jordanians after 1967.
The original baptism site in Israel is completely safe to visit these days so you don't have to worry.
I am your tour guide in Israel and I will do my best to make your pilgrimage Jordan River Baptism site tour as comfortable and safe as possible thanks to the main advantages of being a licensed guide:
The Jordan River Baptism site tour in Israel takes place in a luxury car that meets the requirements of the Ministry of Tourism;
For tourists arriving by sea to the port of Haifa and Ashdod, the car is served directly to the ladder of the liner at the port terminal;
For the duration of the tour, all tourists are insured.
I will help you feel all the power and sanctity of this sacred river for more than half the population of our planet.
Tours in Israel
- 11 Days Jewish Heritage Tour through Israel
- 3-Day Jewish Heritage Tour of Israel: Unveiling the Rich Tapestry
- 5 Days Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Journey Through History and Spirituality
- 7 Day Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Holistic Journey
- 9-Day Jewish Heritage Tour Through Israel
- Christian Holy Land Guided Tour
- Classic Guided Israel Tour
- ISRAEL: OFFICIAL TOURING ENTRY FOR FAMILIES, SMALL GROUPS COVID 19
- Jewish Heritage Guided Tour
Daily Tours in Israel
- JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEM TOUR
- BATTLE LEGACY TOUR
- BETHLEHEM AND JERICHO TOUR
- CAESAREA,HAIFA AND ACRE TOUR
- CALIBER 3 GUSH ETZION - ULTIMATE ISRAELI MILITARY ADVENTURE
- CHRISTIAN GALILEE TOUR
- CHRISTIAN JERUSALEM TOUR
- CITY OF DAVID AND UNDERGROUND JERUSALEM TOUR
- CLASSIC PRIVATE JERUSALEM TOUR
- DEAD SEA AND MASADA PRIVATE TOUR
- Dead Sea Relaxation Day Tour
- HAIFA, AKKO AND ROSH-HANIKRA TOUR
- Jerusalem Rooftops And Walls Private Tour: History From A Different Angle
- JORDAN RIVER BAPTISM SITE TOUR
- JUDEAN DESERT AREA TOUR
- Private Vip Tour Of The Israel Diamond Exchange Center in Ramat Gan
- RAMAT GAN SAFARI PARK TOUR
- SAFED AND GOLAN HEIGHTS TOUR
- TEL AVIV AND JAFFA PRIVATE TOUR