The Rally Museum Caesarea
The Rally Museum Caesarea
This is not a secret that I love old things and history, thankfully I live in Israel and I can enjoy this endless source of knowledge, we have so many MUSEUMS IN ISRAEL such as the Israeli museum, the art museum in Tel Aviv, the holocaust museum in Jerusalem but I would like to present another great gallery and an institute which was built by the great Recanati family.
THE RALLY MUSEUM, which is located in Caesarea, is known to numerous Israelis – it is a magnificent assortment of current Latin American specialists, works of art of the sixteenth and eighteenth hundreds of years on scriptural subjects, fantastic landmarks in memory of the incredible establishing fathers, and numerous other similarly intriguing articles. In the Museum, you can spend extended periods appreciating acclaimed and not all that show-stoppers. Be that as it may, my story today is about the front yard before the Ralli Museum, a brilliant structural group whose plan was propelled by the well-known Alhambra Palace in Granada (Spain). The Palace was worked in the fourteenth century on the most elevated slope of Granada-the Red slope and is viewed as a pearl of Moorish craftsmanship in Spain. The Alhambra was called " Kaalat al-gamba "by Muslims, which deciphers from Arabic as a "red stronghold". This name is related to the ruddy shade of the dividers and pinnacles of the Alhambra.
Entering the yard of the RALLI MUSEUM IN CAESAREA there are two wellsprings. The first is out of appreciation for Christopher Columbus, which we will discuss later, and the subsequent wellspring, situated in the focal point of a little open yard, is encircled by twelve lion figures. This is practically precise of the wellspring situated in the Lion patio of the Alhambra Palace. This number of lions isn't picked by some coincidence. As indicated by a long-standing legend, it was 12 lions that upheld the seat of ruler Solomon, and this was advised to the Sultan by his vizier, a Jew by source. The vizier likewise prompted the Sultan to encompass the wellspring with figures of lions.
On the huge square, there are marble sculptures of the recognized Jews of Spain, for example, Solomon Ibn Gvirol, Judah Halevi, Maimonides, and Spinoza.
Solomon Ibn Gvirol
I would like to begin with one of the most splendid, grievous, opposing, and strange figures in Jewish verse. Simultaneously, he is the most significant and unique writer of medieval Jewish verse. He got extensive Jewish and Arabic instruction in Zaragoza. He was stranded early. For his entire life, he experienced a serious and agonizing ailment, which left an engraving on all his perspective and imagination.
Here are his citations:
"Indeed, I strikingly challenge Fate to fight"
"Leave my dates and eves alone obscure"
"Let the flood thunder over my head"
"The harmonies of my heart won't shudder"
"This daring heart is as yet youthful"
"Be that as it may, it is loaded with a profound and sharp-located unequivocal quality"
"The star of his decade", and" the sun of his kin " was the name given by Heinrich Heine to the extraordinary Jewish artist, scholar, and specialist Yehuda Halevi. Halevi was conceived in Toledo (Castile), however, was taught in the Arab part of Spain – in Cordoba. As of now at thirteen years old, he composed sonnets that caused the astonishment of his peers. He left his local city in his childhood and moved to Granada — around then one of the major Jewish social places — where he got one of the most unmistakable delegates of the purported Golden time of Jewish culture in Muslim Spain.
I am not terrified of individuals' ill will and insidious aching.
I am not terrified of the requirements of a barbarous tight clamp.
Science commitment and information beauty.
The wealth of the mountain that arrives in the sky is high...
Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon or Maimonides. "From Moshe to Moshe there was no equivalent to Moshe," counterparts said of him, an incredible researcher, codifier, thinker, specialist, and educator, whose otherworldly inheritance impacted the Jewish idea of ensuing ages.
* Any individual whose characteristics are in the center between boundaries is called astute. What's more, the person who is generally exacting with himself, and somewhat digresses from the center toward some path, is called devout
• You should initially understand that nobody can comprehend the genuine idea of God. It has no relationship with anything existing among made things, nor with any thought that the creative mind can envision or reason can comprehend. There are no words or portrayals that truly fit and can be utilized to depict God.
"The most perfect sage" the so-called Spinoza, F. Nietzsche. The incomparable Dutch logician, perhaps the best realist of the seventeenth century, was conceived in Amsterdam. Spinoza's folks were Jewish outsiders who relocated from Portugal, and he was brought up in the soul of Orthodox Judaism.
• If you need life to grin at you, give it your positive state of mind first.
* Desire communicates the embodiment of an individual.
* A thing doesn't stop to be genuine because it isn't perceived by many.
* Ignorance isn't a convention. Obliviousness isn't a contention.
We move on, and before entering the Museum we are met by busts of no less popular individuals – this is the seer Michel de Nostradamus, otherwise called Nostradamus, the pioneer of America Christopher Columbus, and the writer of "wear Quixote" Miguel de Cervantes, and the French author and scholar of the Renaissance Michel de Montaigne. All these acclaimed and distinguished people are United by the way that they originated from Jewish families who had acknowledged the Christian confidence.
Rally Museum 1
This museum is housed in a Spanish-colonial-style building and displays sculptures and paintings belonging to the world of Latin American art. On the second floor of this museum, you will see discover works of famous sculptures: Dali (one of the largest collections of sculptures in the world is here!), Rodin, Andrei Mason, and more. Also in this museum, there is a hall for exhibitions that change once every two years.
This museum regularly presents the archeological exhibition "Herod's Dream", which depicts Caesarea in its many periods: Hellenistic, Herodian, Roman, Byzantine, Islamic, and Crusader. It is recommended to come to this exhibition before or after a day trip to Caesarea Antiquities.
Rally Museum 2
In this four-story museum, classical art is displayed and it serves as a place to commemorate the golden age of the greats of Spanish Jewry. Here you can see paintings from the 16th to 18th centuries on the subject of the Bible. The large courtyard at the entrance to the new museum was built inspired by the narrow Alhambra Palace, located in Granada, Spain. The 12 tribes of Israel and from whose mouth water flows.
The museums serve, among other things, as a monument in memory of the Jews deported from Spain and Portugal, and in memory of the Jewish community of Thessaloniki that was almost completely extinct during the Holocaust, and you will see mentions of this in some of the works. Also, in front of the entrance to the Rally 2 Museum, stands a large marble obelisk in memory of the Jewish communities in Italy and in memory of the Italians who saved Jews in World War II.
General Information of Rally Museum
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 10:30 - 17:00 | Friday: 10:30 - 15:00
Sunday and Wednesday - closed
Admission to the Rally Museums is free
There is no cafeteria or souvenir shop
There are no guided tours, but you can get there if you have a private tour guide.
THE RALLI MUSEUM is considered as one of the BEST MUSEUMS IN ISRAEL, today you can have a fantastic tour combining a visit to the old city of Caesarea and exploring the ancient port of King Herods and then continue enjoying this fine piece of art presenting not only the 16th and the 18th century but also paintings of Salvador Dali and many other famous artists
Tours in Israel
- 11 Days Jewish Heritage Tour through Israel
- 3-Day Jewish Heritage Tour of Israel: Unveiling the Rich Tapestry
- 5 Days Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Journey Through History and Spirituality
- 7 Day Jewish Heritage Tour to Israel: A Holistic Journey
- 9-Day Jewish Heritage Tour Through Israel
- Christian Holy Land Guided Tour
- Classic Guided Israel Tour
- ISRAEL: OFFICIAL TOURING ENTRY FOR FAMILIES, SMALL GROUPS COVID 19
- Jewish Heritage Guided Tour
Daily Tours in Israel
- JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEM TOUR
- BATTLE LEGACY TOUR
- BETHLEHEM AND JERICHO TOUR
- CAESAREA,HAIFA AND ACRE TOUR
- CALIBER 3 GUSH ETZION - ULTIMATE ISRAELI MILITARY ADVENTURE
- CHRISTIAN GALILEE TOUR
- CHRISTIAN JERUSALEM TOUR
- CITY OF DAVID AND UNDERGROUND JERUSALEM TOUR
- CLASSIC PRIVATE JERUSALEM TOUR
- DEAD SEA AND MASADA PRIVATE TOUR
- Dead Sea Relaxation Day Tour
- HAIFA, AKKO AND ROSH-HANIKRA TOUR
- Jerusalem Rooftops And Walls Private Tour: History From A Different Angle
- JORDAN RIVER BAPTISM SITE TOUR
- JUDEAN DESERT AREA TOUR
- Private Vip Tour Of The Israel Diamond Exchange Center in Ramat Gan
- RAMAT GAN SAFARI PARK TOUR
- SAFED AND GOLAN HEIGHTS TOUR
- TEL AVIV AND JAFFA PRIVATE TOUR