My name is Slava, I'm a private tour guide in Israel
I was born in Ukraine and made "Aliya" with my family to Israel. We were on our way to the United States, but with God's wishes, we arrived in Israel.
I have served in the Israeli military in one of the top intelligence units, that was definitely one of the best experiences of my life, getting more mature and acquire different "tools" for the future.
I'm married and have 2 daughters.
I graduated from the University of Tel Aviv and I have a BA in International Relations, my next step was Israel ministry of tourism academy,2.5 years of great experiences and tons of knowledge about my love, Israel.
I love my country and after I have fulfilled my duty in the IDF, I work as a licensed private tour guide in Israel, I specialize in cultures, religions, architecture, and archeology.
I crossed Israel back and forth and flipped every stone to tell you as much as possible about my country.
I work as a private tour guide in Israel since 2006 and ranking in the top 10 best Israel tour companies and among the best Israel tour guides, I have been also nominated as one of the best private tour guides in Israel in 2019 by TripAdvisor and won second place!
- Jerusalem - the church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Western Wall, Yad Vashem, the Mahane Yehuda market, Israeli Museum, and many more.
- Tel Aviv - Rothchild Boulevard, Neve Zedek, the Promenade of Tel Aviv, Carmel Market, Museums of tel Aviv.
- The Israeli coast - Caesarea including the Amphitheater, Hippodrome, Haifa- Bahai Gardens, Akko - crusaders hall, secret tunnels, the main market.
- Galilee - Nazareth, and church of the annunciation, Mary's well. Sea of Galilee and Jordan River Baptism Site, Magdala, Capernaum, and many other sites.
- South - the Judean Deseret, Masada, and the Dead Sea.
- Special attractions for kids such as kayaking in the Jordan river or star gazing in the Ramon crater.
- Jeep tours in the Golan Heights along the border with Syria or jeep tours in the Ramon crater.
- Jordan and petra (at least 3 days).
DO YOU NEED A TOUR GUIDE IN ISRAEL?
Yes, most people arriving in the holy land don't know the right places to visit, if you chose traveling with google or a book it is a good option but you won't see the full picture of Israel! as a guide in Israel I can show you and explain things that are hidden and not written in guide books.
Let me show you Israel you've never seen before, trust someone who really loves this small and magical place.
See you soon, Slava.