ISRAEL: SMALL PRIVATE GROUP TOUR WITH OFFICIAL PERMISSION 5-30 PEOPLE
My private Israel small group tour package is different from any other typical tour itinerary. Why?
Since the beginning of March 2020, Israel has been closed to tourists and a visit to the most interesting country in the world for individual tourists is not possible.
Today, the Ministry of Tourism has launched a new program that allows small and large groups of tourists to visit Israel officially from September 19, 2021.
The good news is that I am a guide in Israel who provides trips for small and large groups in Israel. I can officially arrange a visit to Israel that you will never forget without any need for advance or unnecessary paperwork.
Several clauses need to be met, but in short, there is nothing special or difficult that will prevent your group from visiting the Holy Land.
As an experienced English-speaking tour guide for small private groups in Israel, I will escort you through the entire process of your small or big private group tour, explaining the most important facts, leading you, and overwhelming you with surprising facts and superb attractions. Based on my experience and knowledge, on any flexible dates, this private Israel small-group tour operates with big or small groups of between 5 and 50 participants, providing a private group touring experience. Hotels will be booked for you throughout the Israel small group tour, with the best accommodations for the best prices.
Join this small group Israel tour and see the country's most iconic and historic cultural sites, while also experiencing lesser-known locales off the beaten path. Throughout your journey, you'll breathe in mysticism in cities like Safed and Jerusalem. Taste the vibrancy of Tel Aviv, hear the city's history at the Museum of Israeli History, experience nature in Jerusalem Forest, and stay in the best boutique hotels that Israel has to offer!
Visit Israel and discover the multicultural cuisine in vibrant Tel Aviv, enjoy the silence in the monasteries of the Judean desert, and float with a newspaper on the salty waters of the magical Dead Sea. Discover everything about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and visit the iron dome system, experience a Shabbat in Jerusalem, try milking a cow in a Kibbutz, and much more!
This small group Israel tour is waiting for you! With flexible dates upon your request in every possible time frame, my small-group tour to Israel ensures a private and individual-like touring adventure. Let me, your private tour guide for a small group in Israel, lead you through the entire journey, giving you the best service with my deep knowledge of Israel's history and the safest, most comfortable, and most enjoyable Covid free travel in the world, since we will be strolling Israel with our private small group luxury bus/minivan and without any strange people.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A PRIVATE ISRAEL SMALL GROUP TOUR COVID 19
1. As part of my Israel small group tour, you will spend your free time exploring Tel Aviv's finest museums, hot public beaches, and the best local shopping districts, which have been planned and prepared for you ahead of time! A map with the best places and recommendations will be handed to you.
2. Discover how the Israeli innovation industry was born and evolved. Explore the 4,000-year-old city of Jaffa and its landmarks. Stroll through the white city's historical buildings.
3. Meet the notorious King Herod of Caesarea Port. Follow the history of the crusaders along the Israeli coast from Jaffa to Ackko before you visit the modern stages in Israel's development-Moshav and Kibbutz.
4. Infuse the fresh air of the Golan heights, take a dip in the magical Sea of Galilee, traverse the old streets of spiritual Safed.
5. Discover the tastes of Israeli minorities in the Druze villages of Galilee, find out who the Bahais are in Haifa, learn about Jesus's childhood in Nazareth, and continue to the most interesting city in the world-Jerusalem.
6. Take an early morning hike to the fortress of the desert-Masada, and learn about the last Jewish battle of the 1st-century ad, relax in the medical waters of the Dead Sea, and surprise yourself by watching the night spectacle show at the Tower of David.
7. Dive into the history of ancient Jerusalem, go deep and walk the old underground tunnels of the Western Wall, stroll the ancient streets of Israel's capital, and visit the iconic locations such as the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Western Wall, and don't forget to pray.
8. Dedicate a day to seeing the biggest holocaust museum in the world-Yad Vashem, and learn about the tragedy of the Jewish people, continue to the Israeli museum to see the shrine of the book and the model of Jerusalem dated to the times of the second temple.
9. Pay a visit to our neighbors. Cross to Bethlehem and visit the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square. Continue to see the oldest city in the world, Jericho.
10. Enjoy the best small-group attractions in Israel, such as the Caliber 3 Military Academy and the Time Elevator.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A 9-DAY PRIVATE ISRAEL TOUR FOR A SMALL GROUP AND FAMILIES
Enjoy my prioritized small group private tour to Israel itinerary based on my customers' requests, step by step.
DAY 1-THE SMALL TOURING GROUP TO ISRAEL ARRIVAL
- VIP Airport Assistance Service, Private Group Capsule.
- Bottled water and masks for your small group trip
- Contact list
- Travel Itinerary File
DAY 2-TEL AVIV AND MAJESTIC JAFFA
DAY 3-COOL BREEZE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN COAST
DAY 4-HOLY SAFED AND GOLAN HEIGHTS
DAY 5-FOLLOW JESUS FOOTSTEPS TO THE SEA OF GALILEE
6-MASADA, THE DEAD SEA & JERUSALEM
Experience the thrill of driving east through the Judean Desert until you reach St. George Monastery, which offers a breathtaking view of Wadi Qelt. Walk through the ruins and learn about Masada's tragic tale before admiring the view over the Dead Sea and Jordan. Finish off with floating in the Dead Sea's healing waters and applying its mineral salt, which will leave a fresh and smooth feeling before you eat lunch in one of the dead sea luxurious hotels.
We will return to Jerusalem to have some rest before the evening light show at the Tower of David (Jerusalem's history). You can also use this time to shop in Jerusalem's city center if you wish.
Overnight in a good Boutique Hotel in Jerusalem
DAY 7-THE OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM PILGRIMAGE JOURNEY
DAY 8-NEW JERUSALEM AND EMPTY BETHLEHEM
DAY 9-SMALL GROUP DEPARTURES ISRAEL AND VIP AIRPORT ASSISTANCE
TOUR OF ISRAEL FOR SMALL GROUPS AND FAMILIES AVAILABILITY
The small group tour to Israel is available all year long regarding the ministry of tourism requirements. Hotels, entrance tickets, transportation, and guiding services will be included in the tour package price.
QUESTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED ABOUT ISRAEL ENTRY FOR SMALL GROUPS AND FAMILIES
7. What do I need to travel to Israel? Negative PCR test in your country, Negative PCR test in Israel, Serological test in Israel and to be vaccinated in the past 6 months, Private tour guide.
8. Can I visit Israel under the new group entry program launched on September 19? If you are traveling from a "Green" or "Orange" country due to the last information you will be permitted, you have to be vaccinated in the past 6 months by an authorized vaccine of the United States or Europe.
9. When should I provide a final answer in case I plan to visit Israel during the new group program starting September 19? All paperwork(passports, vaccination certificates, travel plans) must be submitted at least 15 days before your arrival date.
10. How much does it cost for a group of 5-30 individuals to visit Israel under the new trial program? Free! Even if your group is turned down, I don't charge any fees for filing a new request to the ministry of tourism.
Are you ready to book your private small group tour to Israel during Covid 19? contact me today! free cancelation and 0 commission!!!